Saturday, April 24, 2010

{ Delight.Swim. }

Ok ladies! I need some help picking out a swim piece. Going to the Jersey Shore in a month and wanting to look fabulous!

These are my picks, be decisive now:

{Swim 1} Anthropologie: This one is my top fav!

Front

Back

{Swim 2} Anthropologie: # 2 on my list.

Front

Back

{Swim 3} J.Crew: 3rd pick, I love the design.


{Swim 4} J.Crew: A little different, but the bottoms remind me of Grace Kelly.

Front

Back

Let me know which one I should choose!


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally like the top one ;) Its classy and sexy :)

Saturday, April 24, 2010 1:35:00 AM  
Blogger Jolene said...

I like the first one and the second one. I think I like the second one a bit more.

Saturday, April 24, 2010 6:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the black top one is the best.

Love,

Dad

Saturday, April 24, 2010 10:09:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think #1 is the best and Jersey Shore is going to be flipping cold next month, so bring a blanket!

Saturday, April 24, 2010 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger Jolene said...

Which one did you choose????

Thursday, May 06, 2010 5:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home