Monday, April 19, 2010

{ Tis' the Season. }

Tis' the season for weddings, and, so many of them this year! Hard to imagine a year ago, Cal and I were rushing around Minnetonka and Minneapolis to finalize final details with our vendors. Even though it was so much work, it was such an exciting time for the both of us. {I was fortunate to have a helpful fiancé.}It was very seldom when planning became stressful; needless to say, I was extremely organized and to the point of being so organized, I surprised our florist {at our first meeting} by pushing away her book of samples of bouquets and saying "I won’t be needing that."

For future Twin Cities' brides out there might find some of these vendors helpful: Our wedding website.

Their prices were affordable and customer service was top notch!




We had the best photographer, too!







The first time I had ever been frugal {I do mean ever!}, was when we were planning our wedding. Cal and I had an elegant Minneapolis wedding for less than 15K. It is possible!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home