Friday, February 26, 2010

{ Lyndhurst Timber. }

Cal and I just finished two out of thirteen rooms in our home in a week! That's huge progress for us non-painters. It's been a enjoy making our home our own. We blared a local radio station and went to work on our new lyndhurst timber walls in our master bedroom. A few days before we painted our study, the color we pick was the Eddie Bauer, pine needle.

When we purchased our home a year ago as of tomorrow, we were fortunate enough to walk into a blank canvas. However, for the half of the time we've lived here, the plain-matte carpenters paint is starting to annoy me. All I see is cheap whitewash around me. The worst of it is, it gets dirty quickly and extremely hard to clean.

My goal is every pay period I will buy one to two gallons of paint and to finish a room. So far it's been going well!

 

Some fun painting. 

 

Meggie's new nickname.

 

And me... the painter.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Casey and Rebecca said...

Painting in so much fun! We got the pot rack at Lowes, on sale. Hope everything is going well. We should catch up soon. The pictures of Meggie are adorable.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 7:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home