Tuesday, January 5, 2010

{ Style Resoultions, Smith Style. }

It's 2010 and it's also time to reinvent ourselves!

OK [!], time to begin with the 2010 Smith-Style New Year Resolutions...

I. Financial Style.
After a new home, wedding, Meggie and the holidays, it's time for Cal and I to take it back a notch and start mega saving. We practically have everything we need and unfortunately, even our impulsive wants. This upcoming Sunday, Cal and I will be going over our budget and expenses and hopefully addressing while eliminating our unnecessary spending. Luckily, we concur together that we rather be sittin' pretty while saving.

For the record, I am not the prominent impulsive buyer in the relationship, it's my husband. Whether that's a good thing or not. Peculiar isn't it?

II. Fitness Style.
Cal and I are both members to a fitness facility. The thing is either I'm not going enough or Cal doesn't have the time to go.We use to work out together and both would like to continue that routine. Early morning or late at night doesn't concern us, all that matter we spend time together while exercising. We just gotta do it!

III. As for just me. Well...
Live like every day was my last -adventurous out of a whim. Find inner peace with myself, loved ones and God. Find a happier and passionate career path. Laugh until I cry.

What's your 2010 Style Resolutions?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home