Thursday, October 15, 2009

{ My peaceful day. }


On Monday, Meggie experienced her first snowfall. At first she was a little apprehensive and then, [SNAP!] she dove right into the white powder. I have never seen a dog experience a new season. My family's dogs were never as intrigued into snow quite like Meggie. For some of you who don't know Meggie let me enlighten you:
Meggie is not a ordinary dog who just eats, poops and sleeps. She is extremely fascinated with water and may I mention bath tubs. Yes, I said it, bath tubs. Every morning she tries to hurdle over our cheap fiberglass tub while you take your shower. Cal and I who have had grown up with dogs have never experienced this until now. At first it was cute but now we have to have one of us watch her or lock her up in her crate when it's shower time. Meggie also requires a tub for her little cat naps. The tub is usually required when Mom is cleaning or she is exhausted from attacking our Dyson.


Meggie at 8 weeks trying to get in.


Guess who broke our Dyson?!


For those who didn't believe: here's the proof!

In the future I'll do little posts about Meggie's personality. I assure you I have oodles of stories to tell.

Meggie's first glimpse of snow:


 



My favorite photo that I took on our walk that day. It make makes me at peace.


'Hi, Mom!'

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Casey and Rebecca said...

We really should have a play date with our pups! Meggie and Aspen would get along great!

Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:11:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great Pictures and loved the story as well.

You certianly do have a very nice dog. she will give you many years of happiness for sure :)

Thursday, October 15, 2009 5:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home